Friday, August 6, 2010

Update on Goals

1. Exercise 3 days a week. Well this starts next week as I wont get the treadmill till this weekend. Next week is kind of a crazy week, so i am going to have to plan a bit. Monday going out to supper with my friends from high school, wednesday is the kids doctor appointments and saturday i have a bachelorette party to go to. BUT i want to QUIT making excuses and start being accountable for my actions.

2. Eating right. As i was going to post here I realized I didnt take anything out for supper....dang. well, now i have to think of something healthy that we have in our house. and brent is not home for supper tonight. Might have to run to the grocery store and grab something...any ideas?

3. Save money. I have been doing really well with swabucks lately. if you havent signed up yet seriously sign up by clicking the box to the right. i have 32 $5.00 amazon gift cards i have earned since november!! and it is a reputable company. they ahve been featured on many news sites. I also have been doing opinon outpost. sign up under me, you do surveys when they ask and you can earn money i have already earned $28.70 since joining only a few short months ago.

I also have been making my own laundry soap (see post below) and really trying to be conservative on this.

4. Pay off bills. well still working on my credit card. after i pay daycare today i will know how much i have paid off and will hav eto update then.

3 comments:

  1. Rice! We have a rice cooker and it is so easy, fast and nutricious: just throw some rice and frozen veggies into it and leave it. Dinner is done in 30-40 minutes and everyone loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I forget to set out meat, I make rice and beans. I have an awesome easy recipe. Make your favorite rice. In a sauce pan mix together 1 can of black beans and 1 cup of salsa. If you have some cilantro, add that too, but it's not necessary. Let the mixture simmer for about 10 minutes. Serve the beans on top of the rice. SO GOOD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. do i need a fancy rice cooker ashley?? or is the minute rice okay lol? jk i know it is cheaper to buy the regular rice, but how much is a rice cooker?

    heather that doesnt sound too bad! and cheap! beans are cheap, we make our own salsa and rice is easy and cheap too thanks!!

    ReplyDelete