Friday, August 6, 2010

GOALS

Alright here are my goals, I am going to make a few goals then update you guys on how I am doing. I think I need to be accountable to someone...even if Ashley is the only one that reads this (Shout out to Ashley lol)

1. Exercise 3 days a week. I was doing really well with the Couch to 5k program, then it became ridiculously hot and I couldnt run in it. Now this weekend probably I will get a treadmill (if it looks alright and we can make a deal etc) so I am going to start working out 3 days a week. walking at first since it has been awhile. then going on to the couch to 5k again. I want to get fit!!

2. Eating right. I want to eat right and get healthy and lose weight. I want to get down to pre preganancy weight and frankly i am 10 pounds from it, so i feel....well, fat. so here it goes! if you have any recipes that are CHEAP and good and healthy please send them my way, i will make them then review them.

3. Save money. dont we all wish we had more money? i am always searching for the allusive money tree. I want to really watch what i spend. i have been going to the gas station for a treat more often then a "treat" is needed. I could save a ton of money this way.

4. Pay off bills. We are doing fairly well in this are. as one credit card is paid off and one is sooooo close to being paid off. But i know we could do even better.

I think that is my goal for right now. Updates are in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment