Monday, January 11, 2010

hello!

wanted to update on some things!
One...back in November I ordered some things from Amazon. I got great deals!! I got Fridge phonics for Bria for christmas for $10.38 (you can find this for $20.00 or mor ein stores), I got the Fridge Farm set for $8.00 (about 15 or so in stores) for a bday present that hasnt happened yet and i got a 27 piece magnetic dress up doll for $10.17 (which i have seen at herbergers for about 15-20. I also got free shipping since it was over $25.00 grand total 28.55. so already i got some great deals. well they had a promotion that you would get a year of Parents magazine with your order, but you could opt out of it and instead get $9.97 back. Well I already get Parents magazine and I have found that i dont get many chances to read it already, so I sent in my rebate form to receive a check anyway. FOrgot about it for awhile, but just recently remembered it. WELL Friday i got it in th email! yep $9.97 cents! so that makes my original purchase $18.58! not bad for 3 high quality toys! tha tis 6.19 a piece! Now i jus tneed to decide what I want to do with my rebate...put it in savings, or Brias savings or just cash and spend it. I think I am leaning towards either putting it in my christmas/birthday present fund or Brias savings. Extra money is nice!!
I also received extra money lately from my swagbucks. Now i have told you about this before but SERIOUSLY you need to sign up under for swagbucks! why say no to free money??? sign up here.
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/gingeriner

No comments:

Post a Comment