Monday, December 14, 2009

christmas

Well Saturday me and Brent and Bria went and tried to finish up our christmas shopping. it went fairly well. I took him with because it is getting harder to carry bria in and out of the car by myself with all these people and try to make it home in time for her nap. I am just not as quick as I once was. lol.

But now the only people left to buy for is Brent and I need to buy 2 gift cards. the gift cards were supposed to be done on Saturdya but I forgot. So still hav eto get those. But i am pretty impressed that that is all i have left.


ANd brent finally gave me a couple of ideas to get him so at least i have that. something to go by. I am hoping to maybe take a day off this week and finish him up. i don treally want to take a day off but there is only one weekend left and really? i want to be done! now i need to get wrapping, i have some wrapped but not all.

No comments:

Post a Comment