Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekend

Friday night went to a garage sale and bought a big ziplock bag full of play food. ones that have the velcro so you can "cut" it. and a Hammer thing. bria liked the food so i went th enext morning and bought the grill too...it makes noise and talks. it is cute. I am thinking we might need to get her a Kitchen for Christmas. Or maybe ask one of the gmas and gpas and give them that idea. Anyway, then saturday Brooke, Roby and Roby came over, it was cute to see them together. I got pictures I will have to post another time. Then Brent went golfing for the Sports Boosters tourney. His team did okay I guess. Me and Bria went grocery shopping. I was almost $7.00 under budget! YAH i could of done better without bria with me but all well! oh and saturdya morning bria slept till 9:30am and we woke her up then!!! so she didnt get a morning nap, at lunch she was falling asleep while eating. then she took a four hour nap! she must be growing! I cleaned and organized on saturday, I think i am finally regaining some energy. Sunday we hung out and played outside. Bria LOVES eating apples off the tree in our yard! loves it! That was our weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment