Friday, August 7, 2009

coupons

lately i have been buying the Sunday paper, checking out the Peach for which stores have the best deals on groceries, making a meal list for two weeks and buying accordingly and following my strict budget. NOW i just made a budget and tomorrow will be my FIRST experience going to a larger grocery store and HAVING to follow my budget...I do have a little extra just in case my first time doesnt go well. Anyway, first i want to share that i have already went to the two other grocery stores that had the best deals. Last night i went to clarissa grocery store. they have the best deal on Pepsi products right now, but so far i am not sure i really need pop, so i didnt buy anything. then today i went to staples local grocery store and bought Smart Ones, ravioli, potatoes, and chicken breast. yes a local grocery store had a better deal on skinless boneless chicken breast then anywhere else that is local. THEN i searched online for coupons, found 2 $1 off coupons for chicken breast...so i got 2 dollars off. so today at Ernies (staples groecery store) i bought 4 packages of chicken breasts, 5 smart ones, 10lb of potatoes, and two packages of these egg roll things, all for 31.98 this is a savings of over 20!!! I am pretty proud of myself actually! :) HOpefully I can continue.

SOOO happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment