Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Read it Forward "The One that I want" by Allison Winn Scotch

I was the lucky winner of a copy of "The One that I want" by Allison Winn Scotch from Read it Forward. I got it Friday, which was perfect as I was going to the lake this weekend. I figured I wouldnt get much time to read since we had the kids all weekend, but low and behold I finished it last night.

It is about this lady in a small town, her home town where she grew up. Her life seemed perfect except when she sees a palm reader at the local fair who promises to give her ?"clarity" this clarity comes in the form of seeing glimpses in the future. She then sees things that is going on in her life, in her 2 sisters lifes and her fathers life that she isnt sure she wants to see.

It made me think would I want to see into the future if I could? Would you?

Also I can pass this book along (as obviously it was a great read) to anyone that wants it. Please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment