Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Baby, we are moving on up!

Sorry I havent posted in a long time. My officemate who also happens to be my boss and the only other person in my department at work had a SURPRISE quadruple bypass and has been out so i got his work and my own, was working from home a lot too. so nice overtime to go in comp time for maternity leave, but otherwise it stinks!! he is working from home now a bit, so it is taking a bit of the work off of me, so that is good. but i desperately need s mental health day when he is back full time in the office.

had a doctor appt yesterday, went well had an ultrasound too, i am 18 weeks along, we were SOOO close to finding out if this baby is a boy or a girl, but didnt....heartbeat was 140-150 range. i cant believe i am almost half way done already! so much left to do!!

Bria is talking up a storm, her new words are bye bye, puppy (pup pup) and i think she said thank you just the other day. she is also become a climber so you have to be very careful with her now.

me and brent are busy like normal. he got a job as a caretaker of a place in town, so a little extra money coming in and it keeps him busier, but really it isnt much more work then what he does now.

This weekend i get to go to Mary Poppins with my mom, sister and sister in law, should be fun!!

Okay i better get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment